Generating electricity as well as heat, the Baxi DACHS™ mini-CHP is widely used as a more energy efficient way to heat and power buildings, with less reliance upon centralised power generation.
The Baxi DACHS™ mini-CHP unit can be configured to suit many applications including hotels, schools and multi-tenanted accommodation. The unit produces 12.5kW thermal output and 5.5kW of electricity, offering substantial carbon and economic savings.
It works using a robust internal combustion engine with a range of fuel options, including natural gas and LPG, and has relatively low noise levels.
Did you know?
DACHS™ is Europe's best selling CHP unit with 22,000 installations saving over one million tonnes of CO2.
Key features & benefits:
- 5.5 kWe gross electrical output, depending on fuel type
- 10.4 to 12.5 kWth heat output
- Overall fuel efficiency between 79% and 92%
- Compact, integrated package design
- Noise levels as low as 52 dB(a) at 1 metre
- Easy to install and operate
- 80,000 running hour design life
- Up to 10 DACHS can be installed in a multi module arrangement
- Complies with G83/1 recommendations for SSEG
- Integrated modem for off-site monitoring and control
Read the case studies below to see how the Baxi DACHS can help you