The Megaflo Solar unvented water heater is an efficient alternative to conventional water heating systems. Developed to our exacting performance and reliability standards, the technology we've developed for the Megaflo Solar has reached the stage where up to 60% of your development's annual hot water requirement can now be provided by solar energy.
With the price of fossil fuels certain to increase over time, the potential for significant long-term savings for your customer is clear to see.
The Megaflo Solar uses a special solar coil in the base of the cylinder that's designed to ensure maximum heat input and efficiency. The cylinder itself benefits from sophisticated Duplex stainless steel cylinder construction for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
We specify high-performance polyurethane foam between the inner vessel and outer casing for the best possible heat insulation. And to prove our attention to even the smallest detail, we provide an insulated case for the exposed temperature and pressure relief valve to further improve the heat insulation.
We've also designed the Megaflo Solar to work without sacrificial anodes. This key innovation does away with the inconvenience and cost of regular visits from heating engineers for their replacement. Such is our confidence in this new solar water heating technology, every new Megaflo Solar comes with a lifetime parts and labour cylinder guarantee, with on-site service support.
- Duplex stainless steel cylinder for long life
- 190, 210, 250 and 300 litre capacities (indirect)
- 170, 210, 260 and 300 litre capacities (direct)
- Choice of direct or indirect auxiliary heat input
- Specially designed solar coil for maximum solar efficiency
- Safety and hot water controls
- Remote expansion vessel
- High flow rates for improved hot water delivery
- Compatible with a wide range of UK solar systems
- Lower running costs and reduced energy bills
- Environmentally friendly - reduced carbon emissions
- Equally suited for new build or refurbishment projects
- Fully indemnified design service
- Lifetime on-site parts and labour cylinder guarantee (Megaflo Solar)
- 25 year on-site parts and labour cylinder guarantee (Megalife Solar)
Read the case studies below to see Megaflo Solar can help you