Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA
The Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA is the newest addition to the Baxi range.
It comes with the THINK combustion management system as standard. With Gas Adaptive Control the boiler self-commissions and adjusts itself for continuous optimum combustion, providing maximum energy efficiency for the lifetime of the boiler. The modulation range of 1:5 means fewer ignitions, lower fuel bills and greater reliability.
Its compact, cupboard fit* dimensions and low lift weight make the Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA the perfect choice for homes where space may be limited.
Key features and benefits
- Gas Adaptive Control - optimum combustion performance at all times, ensuring best combustion efficiency for the lifetime of the boiler and lower fuel bills
- Self-commissioning - for quick and easy installation
- Cupboard fit dimensions* - space saving and discreet siting
- Modulation ratio 1:5 - fewer ignitions, greater reliability and lower fuel bills
- Two speed pump - 40% reduction in electrical consumption per year
- Peace of mind with a 2 year warranty**
- Pre-plumbing jig - for quick and easy installation
- Low lift weight - easier handling
- Multifit GasSaver GS1c compatible
- User friendly controls - easier setup for your customers' comfort
- 24kW, 28kW and 33kW outputs - for different sized properties
* To fit standard cupboard dimensions of 900mm x 500mm x 300mm with removal of control panel flap
** Subject to registration and an annual service
The next generation of Baxi boilers deserves state of the art controls and accessories. We've introduced sensors that monitor internal and external temperatures so the boiler can adjust its output to perfectly suit the home's heat requirement, and an external boiler PRV and condensate discharge pump remove the need for additional pipework. Fitting Baxi has never been easier.
- Baxi Neta-tec 24 hour digital programmable timer and fascia kit
- Wireless 24 hour programmer and room sensors
- Wired and wireless 7 day programmer and room sensors
- Baxi wired weather sensor
- Multifit Compact GasSaver GS1c
Features and benefits in more detail
Gas Adaptive Control
The Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA comes with Gas Adaptive Control as standard, which constantly monitors gas and oxygen levels and then adapts itself to provide optimum combustion performance at all times, ensuring best efficiency for the lifetime of the boiler and lower fuel bills.
Wide modulation range
With a modulation range of 1:5, you know the boiler will provide the most heat when your customer needs it. It turns itself down as the home warms up, maintaining a comfortable temperature without the boiler running flat out. This means it will operate smoothly, efficiently and reliably, reducing fuel bills and giving customers peace of mind.
Peace of mind with a 2 year warranty**
For complete peace of mind, the Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty - backed by our UK service division heateam. So you can rest assured that in the unlikely event that something goes wrong it will be dealt with quickly.
Single model with LPG and natural gas
There is no need for the extra cost of a conversion kit.
Multifit GasSaver GS1c compatible
A Multifit GasSaver GS1c can be installed with the boiler and could contribute additional annual gas savings on domestic hot water of up to 37%† - meaning even more savings on fuel bills and greater benefit for the environment.
Anti-cycling function/pump overrun
Provides protection against overheating and prevents boiler cycling.
Prevents pump and 3-way valve sticking which extends the life of the boiler.
Provides further protection against overheating and removes the requirement for an external bypass.
Making the Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA even easier to install.
† Test conducted by independent scientific test house, TNO. Calculation based on an average household's consumption of 100 litres of hot water per day. Results were based on a comparison of a SEDBUK 2005 (> 90%) rated high efficiency boiler versus a high efficiency boiler and GasSaver.