Low carbon heating for Cornwall County HallBaxi Duo-tec Combi HE A boilers complete with Multifit GasSaver units.
High performance and class leading efficiency
Unhappy with the performance of its existing solution and keen to deliver on its own green agenda, Cornwall Council has been able to substantially improve energy efficiency and cut carbon emissions at Cornwall County Hall in Truro by installing Baxi high efficiency boilers integrated with the innovative Multifit GasSaver heat recovery devices.
Lower energy bills
The Baxi Duo-tec Combi HE A (over 90% efficient) is a compact, combination boiler which is recommended by the Energy Saving Trust. Available in outputs of 24 - 40kW, it is easy to install and offers high efficiency and excellent flow rates as standard across the range.
Key features and benefits:
- Low carbon solution - combining the Baxi Duo-tec and Multifit GasSaver offers up to 700kg carbon emissions saving*
- Solution offers up to 50% saving in the gas used to heat water annually and reduces cold water consumption by up to 7%**
- High efficiency EST (Energy saving Trust) recommended solution
- Multifit GasSaver is listed as an approved technology under SAP Appendix Q
- Easy to install - Features such as a telescopic flue and pre-plumbing gigs enable quick and simple installation
- Outputs and flow rates available to suit a variety of property sizes
Mark Mingo, Director of County Heating, was delighted by the outcome:
"We really like this new system. It was easy to install, freed up valuable space in the plant room and, with the addition of the Multifit GasSaver on the condensing Baxi boilers, it generates a real energy efficiency improvement."
To find out more about how BDR Thermea solutions can assist you, please contact us.
Strong environmental credentials
Installation of high efficiency boilers, integrated with the Multifit GasSaver, is part of a comprehensive set of solutions from BDR Thermea designed to help specifiers cut carbon emissions and comply with Building Regulations and other sustainability driven legislation on a wide variety of new-build and refurbishment projects.