Baxi Solo Innova
A log burning boiler available in a variety of outputs.
Combustion is regulated by a thermostatically controlled induced draught fan. This draws air into the boiler's ceramic flame tunnel and creates a partial vacuum in the combustion chamber, ensuring complete and efficient combustion.
Baxi Solo Innova™ is designed to be installed in conjunction with a suitable buffer tank. This is to ensure correct heat dissipation in line with system demand. The boiler must not be installed without a suitable buffer tank.
- Highly efficient (89 -91%) minimising emissions and running costs
- Convenient top flue for ease of installation
- Delivered completely assembled
- Range of heat storage buffers available
- Built-in induced draft fan ensures a partial vacuum in the combustion chamber, optimising the air supply for combustion
- Fan is thermostatically-controlled supplying air in-line with the heat requirement
- 20kW and 30kW models Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) certified